- NetQuote is the largest online insurance lead aggregator in the U.S.
- They are an aggregator of auto, home, life, rental, group, motorcycle, and mortgage protection insurance leads.
- Prior to 2009, 100% of their marketing dollars were spent online.
- By spending only online, NetQuote believed that they were primarily reaching consumers who were actively seeking insurance quotes.
- For the business to grow, NetQuote needed to attract a larger pool of potential customers – those not actively seeking insurance.
- Despite their online presence, NetQuote enjoyed virtually no brand recognition. Koeppel Direct was tasked with helping build the NetQuote brand, while also generating the same efficient and measurable results that they were accustomed to in the online space.
- Koeppel Direct helped NetQuote develop a drive-to-web DRTV campaign that incorporated both brand-building, by utilizing large National Cable networks, as well as small networks, which produced a more efficient ROI.
- The combination of large and small networks gave NetQuote the brand exposure that they desired, as well as the bottom line ROI.
- Since the initial media test phase, Koeppel Direct was able to reduce NetQuote’s Cost per Application by 75%.
- Koeppel Direct was also able to secure program sponsorships for NetQuote, on a large National Cable network, at no charge to the client.
- The television exposure had the added benefit of helping NetQuote contract with more insurance companies and agents to sell their leads.
- Local radio was utilized in certain markets to supplement lead delivery from the national campaign.
- By structuring a matched market test, Koeppel Direct was able to measure the impact of the additional medium, and ultimately prove its efficiency.
- English and Spanish language stations proved equally efficient and controlled copy testing further optimized the CPL.