Each time you use a search engine to find something on the Internet, you are served a search results page. Often there are millions of results, but the search engines do their best to provide the best results based on the keywords you used in your search. At the top of the results will be a handful of “paid ads” that relate to your search phrase. These results are called PPC (or Pay-Per-Click) ads. These ads are from advertisers who pay to appear for targeted keywords.
A sophisticated PPC campaign will not just get impressions for your ads, but also gain clicks so you attract qualified leads. The campaign should do this at the lowest cost based on the competition surrounding your keywords.
With Search Engine Optimization strategies you are planting the seeds for long-term organic search results and subsequent leads. That typically takes months, and it requires regular maintenance and monitoring. But with PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising, you can get leads quickly. Often, PPC campaigns deliver leads the first day they are active.
Unlike traditional television and radio advertising, or print ads, with PPC you only pay when someone takes an action based on your listing. You only pay when they click.
“Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them.
Sometimes, it’s an ad.” – Howard Gossage, real-life MadMen inspiration
Search Engine Marketing Services
PPC Account Setup
To get into the PPC game, you’ll need to have an account with Google, Bing, or other search engine ad platforms. We have experience setting up and planning accounts for long-term success.
Competitor and Keyword Research
To achieve the best results, you’ll need to know what the keyword landscape is like in your industry. Which keywords deliver the most search traffic? How many advertisers are bidding on them? Which keywords do not match your services and products?
PPC Campaign Strategy and Implementation
Before you start something as important as a PPC AD campaign, you better have a solid strategy. You’ll need a plan: how much are you willing to bid for your targeted keywords? How large of a geographic net can you cast? What is your monthly budget? How many clicks and conversions will you need to get a return on your investment? Our PPC team creates a detailed PPC Campaign Strategy document and sets that plan in motion. We also design landing pages that serve as the destination from your PPC ads.
PPC Copywriting for Ads
So you want to run PPC ads on Google? Now you need some ads. Do you know how to write ads that perform well and invite clicks from qualified leads? At Koeppel Direct, our ad copywriters do.
Attractive display advertisements can outperform text ads in some instances, and you’ll need a skilled marketing design team to create display ads that convert. Display ads use images, graphics, or video.
PPC Campaign Maintenance
Now that you have an active PPC campaign, don’t let it fail. You’ll need professional PPC staff to monitor your ads, adjust your spend, create new ads when needed, and analyze your opportunities. Koeppel Direct offers an affordable monthly PPC plan based on your ad budget.
Search Engine Marketing Process
The chief reason most advertisers use PPC is to assure they can be seen at the top of search results for the targeted keywords that are most important for their business. In today’s world, it’s crucial to maintain a steady flow of leads that may go to your competitors otherwise. PPC is a quick way to generate qualified traffic to your site where you can convert them into leads or customers.
Main Benefits Of PPC Advertising:
- Attractive ads that generate traffic to your website, where users read about your services or shop for your products
- PPC traffic that’s qualified based on your keywords and is sent to your website
- Strategic PPC marketing that follows your plan and adjusts based on traffic, competition, and results
- Better cost conversion on your marketing dollars
- You only pay for the ads that users click on
Let’s be very frank about this: when you’re running a PPC campaign, you’re spending real dollars to attract eyeballs, clicks, and conversions. A competitive keyword can cost several dollars per click. You don’t want to entrust a PPC campaign to the guy in your office “who knows the most about search engines.” A professional PPC specialist is best suited to safeguard your campaign.
How We Can Help:
- Professional copywriting for your ads and design for your display ads to maximize your PPC campaign
- Optimized landing pages that will convert your PPC traffic into qualified leads and customers
- Monthly management of your PPC campaign to assure your investment is being protected
Common Business Problems
Running a business on the Internet can be daunting. There are hundreds of things to be thinking about and to stay on top of. Frequently, the rules are changed or tweaked, and it can be difficult to keep abreast of industry standards, not to mention what your competitors are up to. With a good PPC campaign, your business can gain potential leads and see exactly how much those leads are bringing to your bottom line.
Do You Have These Problems?
- My competitors are dominating the search results for the keywords important to my business
- My website does not earn enough organic traffic to generate leads for my sales team
- I am not able to measure (in dollars) the value of the leads coming to my website
A PPC Strategy Can Solve Problems
We often hear from our clients that they have peace of mind knowing that we are on the job managing and monitoring their PPC ads. They know how important Pay-Per-Click is to their business, and they trust a marketing firm like Koeppel Direct to guide them confidently to success.
Why Add A PPC Strategy?
- PPC ads will leap to the top of the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), bouncing above organic results. If you already have good organic results, PPC ads will help bolster your control of the keywords you’re targeting.
- It can be difficult and take a long time to inch your way up organic search results. With PPC ads you can be shoulder-to-shoulder with your competitors, or even outbid them for the top spots, meaning you’ll get leads they used to have.
- Through Google Adwords and the other top search engines PPC platforms, you’ll be able to see how much your clicks are costing you, how many are converting on your website, and how much business that brings to you.
Unique PPC Advantages
Koeppel Direct manages hundreds of PPC campaigns for our clients. We design and write ads, craft and implement strategies, and monitor and analyze the performance of the PPC campaigns. We understand the sometimes confusing world of PPC, whether it be CTR (Click Thru Rate), cost per conversion, negative keywords, competitor bid strategy, and much more.
Why Choose Koeppel Direct
After years of Pay-Per-Click battles, we haven’t been defeated yet. We get results for every one of our clients because we know how to find the opportunities that exist in search traffic. There are always ways to get qualified leads through PPC if you know what to look for. We have an eagle-eye for such things.