Direct Response Television Media Buying
Whether it is television, radio, print, or the Internet, the fundamental of direct response advertising is buying media. No matter how well thought out or sophisticated the advertising campaign, without the correct exposure, it can be a wasted effort. Buying TV advertising, as well as other advertising mediums, is a complex and analytical process. Buying correctly can generate great success, while buying incorrectly can waste money and fail to improve business results in any measurable way.
Helping clients make strategic decisions are media buying agencies - firms with experience negotiating the purchase of media. As a leading direct response media buying agency, Koeppel Direct leverages years of experience and highly efficient strategies to bring clients successful media buying campaigns. Integrating all media platforms with precise analytics, Koeppel Direct is pleased to have generated proven results for their clients for many years.
Advantage of Media Buyers
- Koeppel Direct’s media buyers will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of various advertising mediums for specific products or services.
- Media buyers manipulate media; finding the best platform for products and services, resulting in increased sales and leads.
- Though highly effective, buying media is costly. Media buyers are experts at maximizing the price point, saving the client money while still creating positive results.
Types of Media
- Media buying refers to the strategic planning and negotiation of:
- Media buying for DRTV (direct response television)
- Media buying for direct response radio ads
- Media buying for internet advertising
- Media buying for print media
- Media buying for political campaign advertising time
The Cost of DRTV Media Buying
- The cost of direct response media buying varies considerably.
- Cost considerations include:
- Media buying for cable/satellite networks, network television, national syndication, or local broadcast stations.
- Short-form DRTV media buying – under two minutes
- Long-form DRTV media buying – under 30 minutes
- Frequency of broadcasts and ad displays
- Time slots to reach your target audience
- Rating and size of audience delivered from the media buy
- Seasonal influences on available DRTV media inventory
- Media buying trends in the market
- Package deals for multi-channel media buying
- As TV media buying includes numerous variables and considerations, it requires a sophisticated strategy to buy the correct media that will generate desired results.
Koeppel Direct is a leading direct response media-buying agency with years of experience and a resume of successful clients. With expert knowledge and savvy market insight, Koeppel Direct is able to negotiate deals of all sizes for their clients. Proud to be a part of their clients’ success, Koeppel Direct will continue to lead the direct response media industry for years to come.