Are you using social media for direct response?
Chances are, you’ve been paying attention to social media and, in particular, a direct response marketing strategy on social media.
But, do you know just how potentially effective and valuable this medium really is?
More and more, consumers – including, most likely, your own customers and prospects – are looking to and acting upon social media messages to make purchasing decisions. When it comes to leveling the playing field for different businesses implementing their marketing and advertising strategies, there is no better medium than social media – no matter the size of your business or depth of the market you are trying to reach.
In this infographic on social media and direct response, we’ve put together some information on key numbers, observations and trends that marketers and the businesses they represent need to be paying attention to and acting upon efficiently and effectively.
These findings include the following:
- 35% of consumers say that social media has “some” or “a great deal of” influence on purchasing decisions
- 29% of consumers use social media to find product reviews and information
- 54% of B2B marketers say they have generated leads from social media
- Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail or PPC
- Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rates
- Social media has the third-highest media ROI (15-17%), behind email (21-23%) and telephone (19-20%)
With all of this in mind, once again we ask you: Are you using social media for direct response?
Post this on your site (Embed Code):